The HS-5234 is a Heated Condensate Pan kit for all Commercial Series Uprights - Refrigerators & Freezers. If you have no floor drain nearby, adding a heated condensate pan provides ease of mind in kitchens with excessive humidity. Heating the condensation will evaporate it, harmlessly back into the environment and keep it off your kitchen floors. This accessory easily mounts to your refrigeration unit using the included hardware (no special tools needed). The unit Includes a power cord. Warranty: 90 Days Parts only.
- Dimensions: 16" W x 14" D x 9" H
- Removes excessive condensation by heating drain pan to evaporate water for Commercial Series upright refrigeration
- Kits include everything to quickly and easily install
- Provides ease of mind in kitchens with extreme conditions
- Used to collect condensation from the cooling and evaporator coils so it does not drip onto the floor
- Heating the condensation will evaporate it, harmlessly back into the environment
- Easily secures to cabinets without special tools (hardware included)
- Includes a power cord
- Compatible with all Commercial Series Upright Refrigerators & Freezers
- Voltage: 115V
- Shipping Crate: 14 W x 9 D x 16 H at 8 lbs
- Warranty: 90 Days Parts only.
||X X in
||90 Days: Parts only.
||Electrical Connection: 5 - 15P NEMA, 115v/60/1, connects into electronic box, no additional cord and plug, Energy Consumption: 400 Watts, Amperage: , Max Fuse/HACR Breaker: 15 A
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.