When used in the Everpure ROM III System, replace the VOC #1 cartridge (EV9273-79) annually.
- Finely polishes treated water to premium quality for drinking and cooking.
- Reduces chlorine taste and odor.
- Reduces dirt, rust, asbestos fibers and other particulates such as oxidized iron, manganese and sulfides.
- Reduces cysts such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia by mechanical means
- Controls even extreme levels of common "off" tastes and odors, including those that are earthy, moldy and fishy.
- Reduces lead to below the Federal Action Level.
- Effectively reduces VOCs, including trihalomethanes (THMs).
- Effectively reduces methyl tertiary-butyl ether (MTBE).
- Inhibits limescale build-up in water-using applications.
- Reduces arsenic, barium, cadmium, chromium, copper, fluoride, lead, nitrate/nitrite, selenium, radium, cysts, sodium, MTBE, VOCs and chloroform.
- Features a normal production rate of 14.4 gallons per day at a 1/2 gallon per minute flow rate.
EPA Est. Number 002623-IL-002
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.