When used in ROM II or ROM III Systems, replace the S-101 prefilter cartridge (EV9273-85, EV9273-86) annually.
- Finely polishes treated water to provide premium quality for drinking and cooking
- Reduce chlorine taste and odor
- Reduces dirt, rust, asbestos fibers and other particulates such as oxidized iron, manganese and sulfides
- Reduces cysts such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia by mechanical means
- Control even extreme levels of common off-tastes and odors, including those that are earthy, moldy and fishy
- Reduce limescale build-up in appliances that use water
- Reduce lead to below the Federal Action Level
- Reduce VOCs and MTBE (ROM III only)
- Is certified by NSF/ANSI in the reduction of arsenic, barium, cadmium, chromium, copper, fluoride, lead, nitrate/nitrite, selenium, radium, cysts, sodium and chloroform
This system features a normal production rate of 14.4 gallons per day at a 1/2 gallon per minute flow rate.
EPA Est. Number 002623-IL-002
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.